Programs & Events
On the first day of school, students & parents were invited to WUVA for our in-person orientation which included:
- Signing necessary paperwork
- Checking out a Chromebook with built-in LTE (internet/wifi)
- Checking out a monitor
- Meeting their teacher & getting grade level supplies
- Meeting Ms. Divelbiss, our Principal
- Taking a picture for the first day of the school
Students participate in seasonal drive-thru events to interact with their teachers.
- Students in grades K-3 also receive their monthly learning supplies, such as art activities, science kits, and paper packets to supplement their daily learning.
- Our upper elementary and middle school students receive supplies as needed, such as when starting a novel study or a new unit in math or science that require a more hands-on experience.
Picnic & Art in the Park - in the late Spring
- Spring Event with our WUVA Families
- Art activities for all ages
- Dinner/Picnic in the Quad
- Photo Booth